FAQ  •  Search  •  Register   •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in 
Touring the Angel - Bootlegs, Videos and more
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    depeche-mode-world.de - Forum -> Bootleg Discussion
Previous Topic Old school :: Help needed Next Topic
Author Message
HigherLove

Supporter



Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 131
Location: Somewhere Else..... (France)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zero202 wrote:
Depeche Mode - Rock Am Ring 04/06/2006

part4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0E3VWWBH
http://rapidshare.de/files/22224632/Depeche_Mode_-_Rock_Am_Ring_04.06.2006.part4.rar.html


Hi Zero202,

I haven't checked before starting the download, but both links of the part 4 are dead. If there a way to reactivate them again ??

If yes THANKS !!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I feel so frustrated !!!
_________________
HigherLove

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zero202

3 Stars



Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 379
Location: Slovakia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HigherLove wrote:
Zero202 wrote:
Depeche Mode - Rock Am Ring 04/06/2006

part4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0E3VWWBH
http://rapidshare.de/files/22224632/Depeche_Mode_-_Rock_Am_Ring_04.06.2006.part4.rar.html


Hi Zero202,

I haven't checked before starting the download, but both links of the part 4 are dead. If there a way to reactivate them again ??

If yes THANKS !!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I feel so frustrated !!!


Excuse me, but I don't have file what was uploaded.. and I don't know about active links, so I can't help you,.. sorry Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number
HigherLove

Supporter



Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 131
Location: Somewhere Else..... (France)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zero202 wrote:
HigherLove wrote:
Zero202 wrote:
Depeche Mode - Rock Am Ring 04/06/2006

part4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0E3VWWBH
http://rapidshare.de/files/22224632/Depeche_Mode_-_Rock_Am_Ring_04.06.2006.part4.rar.html


Hi Zero202,

I haven't checked before starting the download, but both links of the part 4 are dead. If there a way to reactivate them again ??

If yes THANKS !!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I feel so frustrated !!!


Excuse me, but I don't have file what was uploaded.. and I don't know about active links, so I can't help you,.. sorry Sad



AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH Crying or Very sad So I am condemned to have only the 3 first links without being able to unzipped them !!!!!
Too bad !!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

You were my only hope !!! Thx anyway !!!
_________________
HigherLove

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zacharos

2 Stars



Joined: 19 Nov 2005
Posts: 90
Location: Kristiansand (Norway) / orig.: Frankfurt (Germany)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@HigherLove:

Try it with this one... should be the whole concert: http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=G9JKJ2K7
Was already posted in this thread Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger ICQ Number
HigherLove

Supporter



Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 131
Location: Somewhere Else..... (France)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zacharos wrote:
@HigherLove:

Try it with this one... should be the whole concert: http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=G9JKJ2K7
Was already posted in this thread Smile


Thx, I download it immediately and I let you know !!!
You are right I found the links here cut in 4 parts but the part4 is dead...

Very Happy
_________________
HigherLove

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zacharos

2 Stars



Joined: 19 Nov 2005
Posts: 90
Location: Kristiansand (Norway) / orig.: Frankfurt (Germany)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Wink I had the same problem. The 4 part-file was the .ram-file Smile The Megaupload-file should be .mp3 =)

Enjoy it Never let me down again
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger ICQ Number
HigherLove

Supporter



Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 131
Location: Somewhere Else..... (France)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zacharos wrote:
Yeah Wink I had the same problem. The 4 part-file was the .ram-file Smile The Megaupload-file should be .mp3 =)

Enjoy it Never let me down again


Aaahhh MP3, that why it is much "lighter" et download so quickly !!! Wink
_________________
HigherLove

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rastafari




Joined: 06 Aug 2006
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...good pollo, but any from Locano...?
...it would be easy...?
_________________
precious and fragile things need special handling...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zoki

1 Star



Joined: 26 Oct 2006
Posts: 16
Location: Macedonia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zacharos wrote:
@HigherLove:

Try it with this one... should be the whole concert: http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=G9JKJ2K7
Was already posted in this thread Smile

Yes it's a whole concert.Thanks
_________________
DM Fan From Macedonia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    depeche-mode-world.de - Forum -> Bootleg Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum