FAQ  •  Search  •  Register   •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in 
Help wanted for the DMTV Archives

Post new topic   Reply to topic    depeche-mode-world.de - Forum -> Depeche Mode Discussion
Previous Topic Photographic cover :: Yazoo cover Next Topic
Angelinda

1 Star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:10 am    Post subject: Help wanted for the DMTV Archives Reply with quote

Hello,

I am an assistant for the Depeche Mode Television Archives. As you hopefully know, the DMTV Archives is a project for which we gather TV broadcasts with and about DM in high quality.
Since I became an assistant at the start of 2011, I have been looking for video files and audio files that are not high quality material, in other words: TV broadcasts that are only available in low quality and not high quality, videos that have been released on the Internet only, and radio interviews. Especially for the radio interviews, I am still missing quite a few files.
Since this site is known for its awesome bootleg collection, I am hoping that there are collectors on here who happen to have a lot of radio interviews or low quality videos that I still need. It would be too much for me to post all my requests here, so please take a look at our forum in order to see what files I still need. So far I do not have lists of all eras, but that will come soon. You will need to be registered in order to see the forum: http://www.dmtvarchives.com/forum/index.php
I am just an assistant and so it's not up to me to add people to our contributors list (people on this list are eligible for having our DVDs), but if you have a lot of files that I still need, I can forward your name to the team members.

P.S. I'm looking for scans of magazines too!
Thanks in advance!
Best,

Linda (Angelinda)
Segaboy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: DM interviews Reply with quote

I have footage of the Violator release at the Warehouse in LA.

This is from the 'Request Video' TV show. I have all the KROQ DJ's bits leading up to the interview of DM by the DJ 'Poorman'.

There is also a phone call from Martin to Request Video to DJ 'Poorman'.

These recordings were made directly to VHS from cable-TV. I have since transferred them to DVD.

If you are interested, please let me know.

B
Angelinda

1 Star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: DM interviews Reply with quote

Segaboy wrote:
I have footage of the Violator release at the Warehouse in LA.

This is from the 'Request Video' TV show. I have all the KROQ DJ's bits leading up to the interview of DM by the DJ 'Poorman'.

There is also a phone call from Martin to Request Video to DJ 'Poorman'.

These recordings were made directly to VHS from cable-TV. I have since transferred them to DVD.

If you are interested, please let me know.

B

I'll send you a PM. Wink
alanw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sad read this...

i think the DM archives need to be avaliable ALL DM fans to the whole world.Not just the top of the pyramid...you know "what" i mean...
Heart Break Kidd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just an assistant and so it's not up to me to add people to our contributors list (people on this list are eligible for having our DVDs), but if you have a lot of files that I still need, I can forward your name to the team members.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    depeche-mode-world.de - Forum -> Depeche Mode Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: